Your website is similar to your computer which must be protected by an antivirus with regular updates often transparent to you. Your website must also have application updates because it consists of a theme and extensions themselves updated regularly and may concern both security problems and improvements. A site maintenance is a security watch to be notified of major flaws, viruses and other dangers that your website will not solve for you. “Prevention is better than cure . ” It’s easier to secure your site than to remove an infection. In case of problems, it will take time to recover your site. The article Why pay maintenance for my website? will bring you more details about it.
- Security updates of CMS and various extensions or plugins
- Eradication of viruses or malicious files and securing the site
- Audit of the site (functionality, ergonomics, security, SEO, legal notices)
- On-site installation of software that warns for any intrusion attempts.
- Word Press updates and more (web site security watch)
- Regular backup of the website and databases (as needed)
- Updates for hyperlinks and detection of broken links
- Installing new or modified Web pages, new topics
- Updates of contents, texts, photos and graphics
- Add banners, logos, photos, videos, music.
- Technical assistance and help in getting started by email or phone.
We'll install WordPress and any free or premium WordPress theme and make it look like one of the demos.
We provide web content development services such as content planning, writing, and editing and keyword analysis.
You'll start off by having a website. Of course, we can install and set up as many plug-ins you want or need.
We help WordPress bloggers and website owners enhance the visibility of their website or blog in Search Engines like Google.
Installing WordPress is easy. Secure WordPress setup and ongoing Management of WordPress Security is not easy as installing WP.
WordPress Hosting Transfer
We will securely move your entire WordPress site, emails and databases to your new hosting account.
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify
- Order history, shipping status, wishlist creation
- Secure checkout with 128-bit SSL encryption
- Gift wrapping option and gift card messages
- Integration with Paypal and over 50 other payment gateways
- Anonymous, one-page checkout to help improve conversions
- Add and edit product pricing and descriptions with ease
- Custom attribute options for products, like color and weight selections
- Stock and inventory management
- Sales reporting that can be exported to spreadsheet formats